Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer is here!

and the boys are in full summer mode. We went on a hike with some friends last week, up to a small cave right above our homes. The boys think its the coolest place in the world.









 Smith is quite the little climber. He just takes off up the mountain
 and before I know it he is way above me

 This is the Cline family. LOVE LOVE LOVE this family




This is my darling friend/partner in crime: Emily. 


(Mollys face cracks me up in this picture)



let me just tell you how much I LOVE where I live. Its beautiful here. The neighborhood is wonderful, and I could just stay here forever! 












CHEERIO! and GOOD MORNING!



I found Smith walking around the house like this during breakfast one morning.











just a while later I found him like this. Love this kid.

oh, and I cant forget to mention how much I love summer jean cutoffs on my boys...

1 comment:

Freddie said...

Oh my word! you have the funniest kids in the world. LOVED all the pics and seeing the views. good photography too nan. love ya BTW cute fringe :) (British word for bangs)

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings