Friday, July 8, 2011

syrup makes my kids crazy...

The good crazy. 
yesterday was a pancake with syrup day (just like almost every other day) They love pancakes. Yesterday I made mini ones :) on a stick!


and the rest of the day went like this: 

bubble swim 






body painting (started on paper, and worked their way to disaster) 



oh oh oh I LOVE their concentration faces!

copy...

paste! (Miles does whatever Smith does)









 (Smith calls himself a Lamanite when he is all marked up)

Then off to the trampoline!




Uncle Paul and Aunt Jesi this next one is for you...



 Underwear on inside out :)




later that day, more trampoline (this time with clothes on, in the rain)


and then this happened 
dont worry grandma, he got right back up and kept jumping :)





these kids crack me up. Love em!

3 comments:

Janette said...

very CUTE:) I seriously love how contagious their smiles are.

Freddie said...

You will never know how long i just laughed my head off.

Unknown said...

Your a good mom Hannah! Thanks for the laugh...I was dying! :)

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings