Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh the JOY of boys

So far the summer has been a hit! The boys love to play outside, and I am LOVING the warm weather.




Remember how in my last post I talked about how opposite my boys are?
Smith loves playing with toys. Especially sets of toys (like his dinosaurs)


excuse the fuzzy pictures but could you just eat him up? I took the boys to a free soccer clinic the other day. Smith lasted about 10 minutes and then was completely bored

 Miles on the other hand, dribbled, and dribbled...

 and dribbled

 and dribbled
 and enjoyed every single second of it.

 check out his moves :)
 Smith explored the stands...
 This is Smith's cute little friend Molly with her pink cleats. I must say one day it will be fun to have a little soccer playing girl...

 but boys... well, they are just so much fun!

1 comment:

emily cline said...

Oh i love you my bestie!!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings