Once I start taking pictures of him...
I JUST CANT STOP! Can you blame me? He is an absolute delight. 18 months is such a fun age. This year and a half, Miles has learned to talk in full sentences and babbles ALL.DAY.LONG. He asks me questions all day in the most high pitched, squeaky voice you have ever heard (besides his older brothers) He is our little comedian. He loves to laugh, and be laughed at, even if it means belly flopping onto the carpet (he's a lot like his dad in that way). I just want to love, squeeze, kiss, hug, hold, and pinch this kid all day. KC and I both often clench our jaws together in effort to avoid biting his fat little body :)
We love you little Miles. THANK YOU for being such a sweet, perfect little addition to our family.













4 comments:
Oh, those pictures are so dang cute! He is a doll!
Dad and I were just commenting on how grown up he is gettnig and how cute he is. Each night we lay in bad and talk about one grandchild at a time. He is a beautiful little boy and i cant wait to get reacquainted with him. {and hallarious!!}
No, I don't blame you for taking a million pictures of him! He cooperates and is adorable!!!
Crazy how fast time flies by. We can't wait to see this little guy again. :)
Such a sweet boy! These pics are so precious!
Homeowner Insurance
Post a Comment