Monday, April 25, 2011

Holiday domestic-ness?

I am striving to be more domestic these days, but when it comes to food, I am about as far from domestic as they get. I cant cook, but I have always loved seeing all the cute things my friends create for their kids on holidays so this year for every holiday I have made an effort. HA! kind of makes me laugh out loud that this is my effort:

VALENTINES DAY
heart shaped pancakes and strawberries


 MARCH
green eggs and pancakes


 with pistachio green jello
 EASTER
easter egg cupcakes

 Oh and I forgot that last year, I did do ONE domestic holiday thing...

turkey napkin holders :)
GO ME!

No comments:

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings