Smith Turned 3 this month, and its just WEIRD to me that I have a 3 year old. He is stepping it up big time this week. Finally learned to dress himself (which is hilarious that he didn't do this a year ago) and is on the potty training train. choo choo! He is such a little smarty pants. I love his questions, and look forward to our interesting conversations. Yesterday we cuddled on the trampoline together in the sunshine and he informed me that "Grandma Freddie and Grandpa Jewkes got on a spaceship and flew to another planet" (they are on a mission in England, sooooo I guess you could say that?) and while on his planet kick, he also informed me that Mercury is really hot, and Jupiter is really big. all of this said, while he held my cheeks in his tiny little 3 year old hands, his face about an inch from mine. I was soaking it all in! He has the sweetest disposition, always wanting to please, and be laughed at. He loves his little brother even when it means loving him so much he is dragging a screaming Miles across the room by his neck, only to claim he was "giving him a hug". He LOVES his bed, and would lay in it all day if I let him. He wakes us up every morning by saying "mom, (or dad) the SUN is out, it's DAYTIME!" He loves nursery, and every time I peek in his class he yells "thats MY mom!" with the biggest grin on his face. I love it. The kid has some serious dance moves. He loves a good beat!
Hes the best 3 year old a mother could EVER ask for! I love you Smitty, with all my heart and then some!
This was his face the entire time we sang "Happy Birthday" to him...
His Pirate Island cake made by yours truly :O)
Could Anna's face be any cuter?
Miles... Where do I begin?...








5 comments:
1. Amazing cake. BIG props to you. 2. I love his cake face. It's like he is just soaking in all the attention. 3. Love the way you wrote about him & the snuggles on the tramp. You will cherish that memory forever. You are one lucky mama!!
Oh wow Smitty is 3!! Amazing. He is so dang cute and Miles is cute and totally hilarious too. Well they are both the funniest kids around along with there cousin AlexZander. :) I wish i could have come to his party but my space ship does not return to Utah until March 1 2012. Wow ... long time... I noticed that Grandma N. is looking quite frail . how is she doing? And the cake.... TA DA.. Your a great cake maker too? How much talent did you inherit from me anyway? ,, haha. When i first looked at your blog it was messed up and it looked like you were posting about a trip to Calif,,, I was thinking wow they went again? but the blog was stuck there i guess.. i thought i had alzheimer's or something cuz i dont remember the pics, but i read a comment i made and knew i must have seen them before,, Being on this space ship must have messed up my brain. Well hope Smitty had a great day and i hope he got my silly stupid British card i sent. Come and see us soon love mom
Oh Hannah!
I can't believe he's 3!! Holy crap time flies!
I LOVE your family picture! Seriously beautiful. Who took the picture? Or was it on self-timer? ;) (I know you're that good, I wouldn't be surprised ;)
Loved seeing Grandma in the background. You guys look like you had a grand time.
It'll be fun to see you in May when we come to Utah.
Annie xo
:)! CRAZY!! That means my little guy's birthday is closer than I want to admimt! Hope potty training sticks this time around! ;)
Can't wait to see those boys and you!
Hi Hannah! This is Erin Sterzer (now Walker). :) I saw your bio on the BHS blog and I had to come over and say: I love your family picture, it sounds like you are doing so well, it is super fun to hear about your life, and you are still gorgeous. :)
I really enjoyed reading about what you are up to these days and seeing your darling family. :)
Post a Comment