I am so thankful for my husband and for the relationship we have. Its really amazing to look back and see all we have accomplished in just 3 short years. Every day gets better and better. What would I do without this man???
Happy Anniversary! I tried to send you an email via your photography blog but my computer kept freezing. I would love it if you could do pics of my kiddos in August or September. Are you still going to be shooting then?????
4 comments:
Wow you guys have done a lot in three years! For some reason it seems like you have been married a lot longer. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two.. Im so proud of all your accomplishments and we love you both,,
Happy Anniversary! I tried to send you an email via your photography blog but my computer kept freezing. I would love it if you could do pics of my kiddos in August or September. Are you still going to be shooting then?????
Happy Anniversary! You look so beautiful in those pictures!
Post a Comment