Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A much needed get away!


KCs dad called us on our anniversary and offered to give us his free 2 night stay at the Zermatt resort in midway. Within an hour we were packed and out the door! Any opportunity to get away was very welcome! We really needed it. 

Halfway up the canyon (while taking this picture of Smith covered in granola bar) I realized I only had a tiny bit of battery left in my camera, so I waited to take any pictures until I could get one of Smith on the carousel... he was terrified of it and clinged on to KC the whole time. He wouldn't even consider sitting on one of those scary plastic animals with the frilly saddles :) 



The goats were so funny. One chomped Smiths finger pretty good, but he sure loved them!
This is the only carosel picture I got!! oh well... they let us keep our token for "next time"

You would think we would have gotten one picture of just KC and I on our anniversary... 

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time, you so deserve it!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore that pic of KC and Smith. You need that hanging on your wall.

spideybrian said...

Happy late anniversary...that means ours is coming up too. I miss you!! I'm glad you got to get away for a bit...I can't believe you're soon to have another little guy...crazy!!!

Amanda Robinson said...

I love the pic with all the signs! You should have dropped Smith off here and had a romantic night with your hubby, but I guess there is nothing like being 9 months pregnant to kill the mood!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings