Friday, July 10, 2009

Do I do anything besides take pictures you ask???

not really. These days there are so many things to take pictures of. I love the summer time, and hey, the more I am behind the camera, the less I am in front of it!


Smith is the best at giving kisses
except for when he misses and bonks heads with dad


I forgot to post these cute pictures from when Hillary and her kids came again to spend a week with us. I could totally live with my sister. She is so fun to be around, not to mention has the most well behaved kids I have ever known. (Sorry I didnt get any of little Tyler)







Smith took up a new interest in Skate boarding this summer

I wonder why...
His feet were totally green after this but so worth it. He loves doing anything KC does.


5 comments:

Janette said...

Hey, if I had a nice camera like you I garantee I would be taking pictures all the time too!
I LOVE IT!! KEEP THEM COMING!

Freddie said...

Ohhh my cute peep, and jack and Smitty pics are so precious of all of them.. ok now Grandma is going to get mad at you though,, Do not let that child behind that lawn mower again!!!! I have seen too many toes , feet and hands chopped off with those things, ,Im serious!!! oh ya and have seen a few sticks, rocks and glass pierce in to little legs while behind the mower...But wow what a cute pic..

Hannah Stayner said...

mom, Im surprised you were more worried about that then the longboarding down the street half naked with no helmet...

Tiffany and Jon said...

Hey, my sis and I were trying to find those little under spandex short things girls wear under their skirts so they can play on the monkey bars and stuff. I remember them on the website your friend Brittany started. I thought it was called sprouts or something but I couldn't find it. Do you know how I could get some? Thanks!! BTW your pics are always so cute!

Kimberly said...

I love seeing your pictures. They are ALWAYS SO cute.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings