Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July in reverse

Hailey and Brandon saved us a spot at the Sandy fireworks show
Smith was entertained for about 2 seconds

earlier that day we went to Grandma and Grandpa Jewkes house to run through the sprinklers.



In the morning we went to Daybreak to visit the Starks and play on the beach

Probably one of my favorite holidays!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

I so would have rather been with you guys at the Starks' than at Trav's Dad's house!

Janette said...

Smith seriously needs to start modeling for baby Gap. He is so adorable. and you make pregnancy so cute! hope you are feeling well!

Jared and Brittany said...

Hey Hannah! Thanks for the note! I am actually getting ready to leave for Lake Powell this week. Next week would work better for me. If it turns our this week works better for everyone else that is fine. I will catch up with you when you do your next class! My email address is law_brittany@yahoo.com or you can call me @ 556-8554. Thanks again! And let me know either way what you decide!

Trace said...

Ha ha. We were there too. Sorry we missed ya.

spideybrian said...

Cute!! You look great, I'm sure you're done being prego, I have some websites for KC to check out is he's interested in the jobs...if not, no worries. I miss you.

The Allred Family said...

They have a beach at daybreak? How cool is that? Can I please move to that neighborhood. You look so good Hannah!!!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings