IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND KC!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD THAT YOU PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LORD TO HELP YOU SELL AND BUY. WAY COOL! IT ALL WORKED OUT FOR YOU.
Wow it looks amazing! Congrats!
It is beautiful! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats! I am so glad your finally going to be in your own place! It looks beautiful. I cant wait to see more pictures!
Wow!! It looks nice!! Congrats!! Where is it at? I want more details. It looks like we'll be headed to Denver after all. :).
I (we) are so excited! I am so glad that everything worked out!
wow! i love it! congrats...what a huge relief! Where is it at?
dang girl! she's a beauty--i'm so jealous. i can't even imagine the day when we can afford our own home!
how beautiful! it looks just like you guys!! congrats!
What city is it in? Congrats!
That is the cutest dang house. Where is it??? Sandy? Congrats!
Sooo cute! I Love it!Where is it at???
Post a Comment
12 comments:
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND KC!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD THAT YOU PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LORD TO HELP YOU SELL AND BUY. WAY COOL! IT ALL WORKED OUT FOR YOU.
Wow it looks amazing! Congrats!
It is beautiful! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats! I am so glad your finally going to be in your own place! It looks beautiful. I cant wait to see more pictures!
Wow!! It looks nice!! Congrats!! Where is it at? I want more details.
It looks like we'll be headed to Denver after all. :).
I (we) are so excited! I am so glad that everything worked out!
wow! i love it! congrats...what a huge relief! Where is it at?
dang girl! she's a beauty--i'm so jealous. i can't even imagine the day when we can afford our own home!
how beautiful! it looks just like you guys!! congrats!
What city is it in? Congrats!
That is the cutest dang house. Where is it??? Sandy? Congrats!
Sooo cute! I Love it!
Where is it at???
Post a Comment