Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthday preview...

I had to make Smith's birthday invitations today so we did a little photo shoot. He was so excited to get outside! Hopefully I will be able to do a more exciting photo shoot soon when I have daddy to help :)





10 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you talking about!!! Those pics are scrumptious (especially the second one down)

Janette said...

I love them!!!! I wish you could take Bostons pics

Mandi said...

Darling as always!

Beans Blog said...

He is the twin to your husband. Its CRAZY!

Thomas Family said...

Hannah he is soooooo cute! I love his huge blue eyes and his cute curls! I can't believe he is almost 1! They grow up way to fast!

The Fox Family said...

his hair is wild!! haha i love it!

Lindsey Smith said...

I love the pics, he is so dang cute!

The Allred Family said...

Those pics are adorable. Esp. that that second one.

Anonymous said...

Now smith has the mad scientist hair in the family!

Janette said...

his shirt says "Focus all attention here!"

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings