Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to the best little guy in the world!





Today we celebrated Smith's 1st birthday! (Its actually tomorrow) He was so cute as he gobbled down his cupcake and even licked his fingers. He takes after his mother the sweet tooth.

As you can see by some of the pictures he was a little tired because he refused to take an afternoon nap before his party. He must have known what was coming!

This year Smith has learned so many things. His personality is spunky and crazy just like his dad. He started walking a couple of weeks ago, but now is back to just crawling. He still takes steps here and there, but just must think crawling is more fun. He has added another word to his vocab: DOG. he loves dogs, and loves to bark every time he sees any animal. He got his first haircut this week (longtime overdue) and still loves to flirt with the ladies. We cant get enough of this little man. I feel so in love every time I see him or think of him (so pretty much constantly) I feel so incredibly blessed to have him as my baby boy and know he is a very special little kid that will grow up to do great things.

We love you Smitty, Happy Birthday!

11 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I can't believe Smith is 1! He is such a cute little guy! I love his cake! Also your new how is sooooo cute! If you need any help moving please let us know! We would love to help!

Unknown said...

Oh I am so sad I missed his birthday celebration! He is way too cute! Very fancy cake by the way...did you make that???

Hannah Stayner said...

KC made the baseball field cake and I made the baseballs (I took the easy job:)

Mandi said...

Looks like he had a great b-day! Sorry we missed it. Travis had a bunch of family here from out of town!

spideybrian said...

Happy Birthday little man!! He is a cutie!! I can't believe you're makeing another one, you'll have to let us know when you know if it's a boy or a girl. Cute pics.

Lindsey Smith said...

Those pics are so perfect of him, they tell the whole story. What a fun b-day and the cakes were crazy good. Happy B-day Smith!!!! xoxoxo

linzy said...

Happy Birthday!!! and very cute cake!! :)

billiebrand said...

wow! what a fantastic set of cakes!! send smith to me......i hope he had a happy bday.

Hild Family said...

My goodness, I can't believe he is one already! Time sure flies. Congrats on the house by the way. It's beautiful!

Janette said...

wow, it is crazy to think he is one already. Love the cakes too! I am also excited to know if you are having a boy or girl! (it is coming up...woot woot!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't you just have him? He is way too cute! Congrats on the new house too!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings