Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1 year older and wiser too!

10 comments:

Janette said...

That is the cutest picture

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

How adorable!! What cuties!!

lehiharmers said...

what cuties.
tell me there was a heater nearby!! :)
we miss you guys-- hope you are just loving it and finding the home of your dreams!!!

Freddie said...

Oh wow that turned out so cute!!! I am going to have to hang that one on the wall for sure.

Camilla said...

What a cute picture. I can't believe he's almost 1. How are you feeling? I'm dying to get together with you guys! Lets do it soon. This weekend is probably out for us but maybe the next. Have you found a house yet?

spideybrian said...

Adorable!!

Brittany said...

That is so funny! I haven't heard that, but I'll take her voice. She's my top pick so far. I miss you guys too. I can't believe you have a one year old. I need to hear more about your new house.

Brit

The Fox Family said...

they are all soo cute! :)

Lindsey Smith said...

oh my cute diaper babies, I want one of those pics and I don't know half the kids in it. I love that you are so talented!

The Allred Family said...

Cute little one-year olds!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings