Thursday, February 19, 2009

Passport mugshot

We are heading to Mexico in April and I just found out that we now have to get a passport for Smith! Its so funny for me to think he will have his own little passport. I was laughing pretty hard today as he posed for his mugshot. It was nearly impossible to get him to hold still and turn his head how I needed it. What do you think of Smith's first passport photo?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That is way too funny to think about. You did a good job with the photo though. Looks like a passport photo to me ha ha. He is soooo cute.

Amanda Robinson said...

That is seriously the cutest thing ever! Ellie wants a copy of that to frame in her room!!!

Annica said...

Haha! So cute! You should have dressed him in stripes to make him look like a little jail bird! JK

The Allred Family said...

CUTE!! We had to get Ella a passport at 2 weeks to come home from Japan. I thought that was pretty funny. But it wasn't that ahrd to get her NOT to move...she just laid there. But we had to have her eyes open and that proved to be difficult for a newborn.

Muranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muranda said...

what customs person wouldn't crack a smile for that little mug?

spideybrian said...

Too cute!!!

Lindsey Smith said...

it's better than mine! it is so weird that he will have a passport so early in life, it can be something he can brad about in school.

Freddie said...

Ohhh cute little Smity!! Does a baby passport cost less than an adult one?
Can I come with you ? I will baby sit ONE night.. notice i said ONE.. ha ha,, Which part of Mexico are you going to? Im jealous :)

Camilla said...

So funny and such a adorable little man. I'm so jealous you are going to Mexico!

Beans Blog said...

why does he look like Chris Farley in the picture?

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings