


I may not get a lot of human visitors in this house but I do get my share of animal visitors. This morning there was a huge blue jay out my window, and this evening as I was doing dishes I glanced up and locked eyes with this enormous beast in my back yard. It scared me half to death, but once I realized what I was looking at I grabbed my camera and made bambi famous again.
4 comments:
Beautiful pics! Ella just watched that movie today. So depressing. Anywho...that totally was me who sent you a forg in a old staple box! Hilarious. I forgot about that! :)
Wow Nan... that is cool,, remember all the dear that used to come there before the big sibdivision was put down the hill?and- The one that came while you were out swinging on the swings? Who put up the wire fence? is that to the east of west of our house? Are the neighbors tired of Smith going over there and pooping on there grass? ha ha ha ha like all my questions?
Wow Hannah how did you manage to make bambi look so good?
That's so fun! I miss you!!!!! I am so happy that you moved for you but I HATE IT for me. Every time I drive into Lehi I think "I wonder what Hanna is doing, I should stop by. Oh wait I can't." Then I feel sorry for myself a little. Once again I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment