Smith looks so cute opening his gifts. I wish i could have been there to watch him, and im so glad he is feeling better. I didnt know you were so sick with the AZ bug? What can i do to help you pack up stuff etc. take care and let me know how i can help.
So glad you guys had a nice Christmas! Smith is such a little doll and is getting so big! So maybe I missed this on your blog, but where are you moving? And have you moved yet? Are you going to SG? What's up? And PS - I wish I lived in UT so I could take one of your photography workshops. That would be awesome! And what an awesome idea! Maybe next time I see you, you can give me some tips! :)
3 comments:
Smith looks so cute opening his gifts. I wish i could have been there to watch him, and im so glad he is feeling better. I didnt know you were so sick with the AZ bug? What can i do to help you pack up stuff etc. take care and let me know how i can help.
So glad you guys had a nice Christmas! Smith is such a little doll and is getting so big! So maybe I missed this on your blog, but where are you moving? And have you moved yet? Are you going to SG? What's up?
And PS - I wish I lived in UT so I could take one of your photography workshops. That would be awesome! And what an awesome idea! Maybe next time I see you, you can give me some tips! :)
Smith is so big!!! I know he is still a baby, but I think he looks so old!
Post a Comment