Monday, January 5, 2009

LOTS AND LOTS OF CHANGES!

As our new year begins, life is just getting better and crazier! We are so excited to be starting off on a new adventure in a new place (yet to be decided). For the next little bit we will be living in my parents 7 bedroom home all by ourselves! Its going to be so fun being in Sandy again and going to my old ward where I grew up. We close on our house this friday so cross your fingers and say a little prayer for us that everything works out!
We will be celebrating Smiths 1st birthday this year in March. It seems crazy that we will have a one year old soon! He's not even a baby anymore! This year Smith has learned so much. I firmly believe he is the smartest 10 mo. old baby in the world :) I know every parent says that... He is crawling and cruising all over the place and is the sweetest little rascal. He says "hi", "mama" and "dada", and from time to time he even says the word "drawstring" (Long story). He also is learning the word "Jesus", "up" and "dance" only KC and I would recognize that he is saying a lot of them, but I just love that he constantly tries to communicate.
This summer KC Smith and I will be welcoming baby number 2 into our family. Thats right! Just after Smiths 9 month checkup we found out I am prego, and already feeling anxious and ready to meet our new little one. We couldn't be happier! We will have 2 kids under the age of 2 and Im sure I will be keeping very busy, Hence the reason I have put photography on hold for a little bit until I get a grip on things. Its been hard to keep this one a secret since I am already looking, and feeling pregnant. KC announced it in our sacrament meeting on Sunday so there is no holding back now!
So as you can see, this year will be a very exciting one! We don't know what to expect, and we love it! The unknown has never been so exciting to me.

 Happy New Year!!!

15 comments:

Stephers said...

Congrats on #2! Our first two kids are 19 months apart... and even though it was tough at first they are now best friends and entertain each other all day long. It's great. Good luck with everything all at once!

Ashley said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Janette said...

congrats on the baby on the way.. when are you due? Can't wait to hear about how everything goes! Happy New Year to you too!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! congrats! I'm so excited for you. I can't even think of having another baby right now... maybe because mine is only 7 weeks. Wow I can;t believe it how wonderful!

Trace said...

Congrats! Having two in diapers isn't that bad. Yo just make an assembly line. Good luck!!!

Annica said...

Congrats!!!

Hild Family said...

Oh goodness- there sure are a lot of exciting things happening in your family these days. Good for you guys! I must have stepped out when KC announced about your baby. That is great news! Congrats! Our oldest two are 20 months apart and just like Steph I think it's so great. Good luck with everything!

Thomas Family said...

Çongrats! You do have a ton coming up! Now that you live up here we should all go to lunch and get our cute babies together! I am so excited for you!

The Allred Family said...

congrats on baby numero 2. yikes! good luck! :)

Brittany said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you!!

spideybrian said...

WOW!!! Congrats!!! We are super happy for you!! You must have been pregnant when you took our pics? You little sneak!!

Amanda said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! That is exciting news. I hope that your pregnancy goes well. :)

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh. That is awesome. Congrats you guys and good luck this friday and in the coming months.

linzy said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! We are excited for you guys!

Mandi said...

That is so AMAZING! We are so happy for you. Now we should get together more often since you are so close!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings