Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to my man! DECEMBER 28TH



KC is such a blessing in my life! His birthday always gets jumbled in with Christmas and new years, but I hope he knows he is kind of a big deal :) He turned 30 this year!!!  I am so thankful for him and love him so much (as he knows, because I say it WAY too much) He just makes my life so easy and wonderful! Smith is obsessed with him and wont even look at me when daddy is in the room. I love the bond they share, and the friendship that I see developing between them every day.

Thanks hubby for being you!

4 comments:

billiebrand said...

ooh! i am terrible at remembering birthdays, especially brothers in law. well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you had a good one!

Freddie said...

Happy Happy Brithday K C dear, Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had a wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me!!!!! la la la
That is me singing you a b -day song.. arent ya happy you cant hear it for real? :)

MEGGandBOBBY said...

hello hannah I havent seen you in years but I saw your blog and wanted to say hi.. you have an adorable family, and you look really happy... Congrats on the house sale!!

Beans Blog said...

Happy birthday KC...we all love you very much and are so blessed to have you a part of our family. Thanks for making Hannah so happy. Love Bean

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings