Friday, June 6, 2008

Now that I know he is cute for sure...


I know that my baby is the cutest on the planet, but he has his days! This was one of them, and it was not a pretty one. I was laughing soooo hard. He was a couple weeks old in this video and still had "newborn face". I know its sideways but I dont know how to turn it...

This makes me look like such a bad mom (especially when I bonk his head with the camera), but I HAD to post it! 

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Very sweet Hannah. It was fun to hear your voice. I vote more videos.

linzy said...

that was so funny!

Anonymous said...

well im glad that his looks have improved! hahahah he is sooo funny.

Freddie said...

YOu are the most mean mom in the world. I bet when he gets older you will smack him in the face a few times too before he leaves for school. you better be nice to my Smitty Pooh. and he is darling!

The Fox Family said...

i dont know who is more funny in this video...smith or YOU! hahha

kateworthi said...

So funny! I was laughing the whole time. Isn't newborn face annoying? They're so small and precious, I wish they were not as funny looking. Sorry - nobody get mad at me for that one! Smitty is definitely a doll though. Thanks for the laugh!

Kim Smith said...

Smith looks like his Grandma Smith when she wakes up too. Let's hear it for the "Smith Look!"

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings