Saturday, June 7, 2008

Beautiful girl


For those of you who dont know my niece Samantha, she has recently given Cancer the boot and is one strong, and beautiful little girl! I was excited to be able to take her pictures for her birthday invitations and I got a little emotional while I was editing these just thinking about all this little girl has been through. She is our families proof that faith proceeds the miracle. She is turning 2 at the end of this month!!!

yey Sammy Pajami!! 










3 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so glad to hear it! Hooray for Sammy!

Hillarys little Paynes said...

she truly is one of the most beautiful little girls ive ever seen. its amazing to think of all shes been thu and all her life holds for the future.

Paul said...

I was looking at JL and Jandlyn's blog the other day and was looking at those sad pics of Sammy in the hospital and was thinking about how far she has come. She really is so cute and special. Her hair is getting so long too!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings