Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I know its almost fathers day but...

I wanted to do a little tribute to all the great mommy examples in my life! It was so fun to be prego at the same time as my sisters, and now its even better raising our kids together! I have so many reasons to look up to my sisters and my own mom and so here they are in all their mommy glory!
Jesi and Z (I know this is her backside, but shes the only one of us left with a small one to show...hee hee)

Sadie and the whole crew

Hailey and Cache Money munchkin

And my beautiful mommy Freddie with my brother Paul

4 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

I was kidding about the small butt thing. You all have beautiful behinds!!!

Paul said...

Your too nice Hannah, thanks for the compliment. I don't know what you are talking about with the small bum thing though, It may be semi-smaller, but it is saggy and wrinkly ha ha! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Hailey and Cache. So cute!

Lindsey Smith said...

That was very sweet, what a wonderful tribute. Also the jacket pics, i couldn't stop laughing. I need to see you soon, it's been too long.

EVEN STEPHENS said...

Oh I love all of those and just want to CHEW my CHILD to peices. Why am I obsessed? Because I have a reason to. Hahah That is one thing I am ok to be conceited about. I have the smushy-est baby on the planet. Tonight I just wanted to hold Cache forever and finally it took Jada saying, " Mom I think he is getting tired, maybe you should put him to bed." I laughed and said ,Ok I guess I should let him sleep!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings