Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Jacket

Since before Smith was born I have had this Jacket hanging in his closet and ive been sooo excited for the day he could wear it. I think it was Brandon Payne's when he was little. Its so cute and old school. I love love love it. KC and I were laughing so hard when we saw him in it we rushed him to the studio for these pictures.





knock out! (i love that he looks like he is boxing)

13 comments:

kateworthi said...

Those pics ARE totally studly. And the boxing one rocks.

billie said...

i swear smith poses.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

linzy said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!

Jocie and Mark said...

that is the cutest thing ever =)

The Fox Family said...

haha soo adorable! My fav is the last one! so cute! :)

Muranda said...

i seriously can not get over how cute he is!

Paul said...

That jacket is my FAVORITE! I have a pic of zander in it with the hood pulled tight around his face. It's hilarious! Smith is so cute! I love him and i need him!

cassie said...

Smith is so cute! All ready the athlete!

Hild Family said...

He's adorable!

EVEN STEPHENS said...

You hit the jack pot with that jacket! SMITH is so cute. Everyone keeps telling me Cache looks like him.

Amanda Robinson said...

Hannah he is soooo cute!!! And I told you old styles are still cute!

Freddie said...

A fly huh? well you dont have to be a fly on the wall just come over and be yourself . As you can see this is what bordum brings on. The last pic i had on here was the one Paul took for his fat flinger blog. I was hanging my saggy face down over the couch arm and flinging my face back and forth. Now that was what you should have seen. Paul could hardly stand up he was laughing so hard. I wonder if flys laugh at what they see going on from the wall. hummm?

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings