In honor of all the recent birthdays I thought as a gift I would post some pics of Smitty in his birthday suit... enjoy!
A special Happy Birthday to Mandi cause her birthday is TODAY!





There is no cuter face than this one
oh and let me just mention that in the midst of this photo shoot, Smith peed on my camera. I swear he was aiming right for it too.
8 comments:
he probably was aiming. he doesnt want you photographing him nude. he is to proper for that. I like the laughing one. i think he has the cutest smile
oh my gosh. the joy of him! that was the best present i got!!! i wub him so much! that laugh is perfection!
Oh wow am i missing out or what! I cant wait to see him in person again. He is getting chubby too. What a cutie. those are really cute pics hannah and you deserve getting peed on. love ya
haha, that made me laugh so hard. Just peeing on the camera is funny, but aiming for it? hehe...
Way to go Smith! His smile is perfect. I am so happy for you Hannah Banana that you are a mommmy.
Sometime in the next century we will have to come and visit you guys.
Hannah I can't belive how much he looks like you in that last picture! He is so sweet!!! I miss him!
Oh glorious one! He is just way too special. I think that you need to bring him to me. There is nothing better than a naked baby bum.
Hannah~
Just wanted to let you know (because of my recent blog addiction) I love seeing the cute pictures of Smith. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment