Monday, May 19, 2008

Baseball Season... a lonely time for mom


During baseball season I used to always tell KC that once we had our baby I would have something to entertain me while he watched the game... well...

it looks like I wont be getting much attention this baseball season either...

like father like son...

6 comments:

The Fox Family said...

ok- so Hannah- I am in the market for a camera. A really good camera. And i thought i would talk to you and see what you recommend. I am taking a photography class in the fall and want a digital slr camera. I am a little split between some nikon models and some canon models. What do you suggest, what should i look for in a camera, i mean i know some things but not a whole lot. What do you think? Also where can i find a good deal but not on some sketchy website? HELP! I figured you were the one to go too. Let me know when you get a chance i would love your advice. Thanks! :)

Paul said...

Oh goodness gracious! I am obsessed with his face! I LOVE his little baseball jersey!

Jessica said...

The remote picture is awesome, what a cutie.

kateworthi said...

Men... tsk. That's all I've got! I'm lonely during football season - I know how it is babe. Smitty's a doll! Love the outfit.

Hillarys little Paynes said...

ive said it b4 and ill say it again. hes just so smushy.

linzy said...

How cute!!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings