Monday, May 19, 2008

GOT IT!

Today Smith was playing and had the most determined look on his face while he was batting at his hanging toys... all of the sudden I heard a little squeal and when I looked he had grabbed hold of the toy and got a huge smile on his face. Who knows what was really going through his head, but I cheered for him anyway. Congrats Smitty on a huge accomplishment!

6 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

it really just gets better and better every day. I was just telling mandi that this is my favorite stage of jacks life and she reminded me that i say that every week. have fun!@

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Hi Hannah!
I feel like I need to look at your blog everyday to see your amazing pictures! I am in aw! They are beautiful! Smith is so cute!!! I just started a blog and I found all of our cousins, it has been so fun to see what everyone has been up to and to see all the new additions!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i love, love, love watching babies discover new things...they seem to every day. i guess luke would start grabbing at toys if i ever put any around him. i'm such a bad mom!!:)

EVEN STEPHENS said...

Hannah he is sooo cute. I love all the different looks he has!

The Allred Family said...

Yeah Smith...you smart little cookie. Now you can graduate to learning really complicated things like rolling over and sucking on things.

Kimberly said...

im glad you blog stalked me. Smith is so cute! Its sad how big they get so fast. p.s.... love all the photo's, your work is amazing.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings