Friday, May 9, 2008

Back in the game!


I am doing my first post baby wedding shoot this weekend!! Luckily it is Jessica's sister and she was more than sweet to let me bring Smith along on the shoots. I did bridals yesterday and Smith did really well following along in his stroller. He only had one mini melt down and as you can see in the picture it was a pretty sad face to bear.  Jessica jumped at the chance to take pictures of his fit while I kept snapping pictures of this beautiful bride. I probably wont be taking Smith along to any more shoots... its a little distracting to say the least :0





7 comments:

linzy said...

How sad!! I would love to watch him for you!! Just let me know! :)

Anonymous said...

Bring him to me! I will keep him forever. Nice pics! her dress is cute.

Janette said...

I just want to squeeze that cute face! I really want to meet this cute little Smith. I noticed you are doing photography in St. George. I would love to set an appt. for a family pic, and shots of Boston. Maybe in a little while but I will contact you better and see what your schedule is like. coo?

Hild Family said...

Your work is amazing! I really like those shots. Smith keeps getting cuter every time I see him!

Freddie said...

Oh nanny, I sure miss seeing little smitty pooh. I know he is growing up so fast. i need to see hime now. I will come to sandy soon i think so we can spend some time together. I feel like a neglectfull grandma these days. you have done such a good job at being a mom and Smith is so cute. Im proud of you doing all the work you do and still being a good mommy. love ya.

Paul said...

Kilie's wedding pics turned out really cute! Kilie will love them. I especially like the ones of Zander hee hee.

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

Hannah!! hey!! lyndsie thomas sister!! hey i love all the pictures you take!! i would love for you to take me out in my wedding dress and do a photo shoot for me!! I am getting married in january! im so excited!! I have never wanted a winter wedding but waiting to get married in the temple will be soo worth it!! but let me know if you have any ideas for winter pictures!! i will call you to find out details!! but you can respond back to my blog!! keep in touch!!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings