hannah i could not think a baby or pictures were cuter! (unless its my kids) he is such a doll and i just feel like im looking at you. his smile and eyes are totally you. I love this style of pictures. I want to get some like this. with my kids and husband.
Ohhhh Nanny those are such good pics of Smith and K C. No wonder you are proud of them. Isnt it fun to have a cute baby boy to share with your hubby ? fun times..! love ya
I LOVE them. Jeremy's favorite part of being into photography is catching those sweet moments of his family. You are just getting started so many more moments like these to come. When I look back at those beginning days with our kids I still get tears in my eyes because of the joy I felt at that time. Keep them coming!
It was good seeing you today! Smith is adorable and you are looking great! Hopefully when it warms up we'll see you more often- if the weather would just cooperate!
Hannah, KC and little Smith look so adorable in these pics! You're so lucky you're a photographer and can just snap amazing pictures any time, keep them coming!
Love the fabulous photos. Adorable family. This is so fun to feel a part of things in this way. Love it! Fun to see you at Smith's blessing. Can't wait to have him in my arms. So proud of you all. Grammie Kim
14 comments:
hannah i could not think a baby or pictures were cuter! (unless its my kids) he is such a doll and i just feel like im looking at you. his smile and eyes are totally you. I love this style of pictures. I want to get some like this. with my kids and husband.
these are soooo cute!! Both of them look so good...both so photogenic! hehe.
Ohhhh Nanny those are such good pics of Smith and K C. No wonder you are proud of them. Isnt it fun to have a cute baby boy to share with your hubby ? fun times..! love ya
So not getting sick! Keep em coming!
Sooo cute!! They are pictures you would never forget about!! :)
Smith's little face in the first one is my favorite! Those are really darling pictures! Isn't it fun to have someone to take pictures of ALL THE TIME!
I LOVE them. Jeremy's favorite part of being into photography is catching those sweet moments of his family. You are just getting started so many more moments like these to come. When I look back at those beginning days with our kids I still get tears in my eyes because of the joy I felt at that time. Keep them coming!
It was good seeing you today! Smith is adorable and you are looking great! Hopefully when it warms up we'll see you more often- if the weather would just cooperate!
oh wow! could they be any more handsome? seriously!?!?!
Hannah, KC and little Smith look so adorable in these pics! You're so lucky you're a photographer and can just snap amazing pictures any time, keep them coming!
i love, love, love that last picture. you are so lucky to have the gift of taking such beautiful pictures.
Way cute. Pictures are the most cherished things ever. Take more and more and MORE and Post, post, POST them so I can see your cute family.
Love the fabulous photos. Adorable family. This is so fun to feel a part of things in this way. Love it!
Fun to see you at Smith's blessing. Can't wait to have him in my arms.
So proud of you all. Grammie Kim
What a cute little pair. Those pica re beautiful. you are talented hannah banana. I guess it doesn't hurt to have cute props!!! (KC and Smith)
Post a Comment