Friday, April 18, 2008

THIS IS JOY!

I cant even explain how happy I get when Smith smiles. There is nothing more adorable to me. I can prop him up in his bumbo chair and sing to him and he just lights up. He is now SIX WEEKS OLD! I cant believe how time flies.




5 comments:

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i know exactly what you're talking about...just wait til he laughs for the first time!

Paul said...

That first picture really reminds me of Zander! He sure has a cute smile!

EVEN STEPHENS said...

The one in color makes me laugh so hard! he looks like a drunk!

mAnDilOo said...

oh my squish factor. love him so so much! its actually weird how much i love him. wheres the pedifile one? :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colored one cuz he looks like an old man. look at hte wrinkles in his neck. I am laughing sooo hard! Super cute. and I love the ones of him an KC!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings