Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy 1 Week Birthday!




It's hard to believe that it's ONLY been one week and at the same time that it's been an ENTIRE week since our lives changed completely! If his cuteness improves this much every week of his life... well, you get the picture. Speaking of pictures...


8 comments:

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

he is SO adorable. we want to come see him, but unfortunately we're all sick right now. but as soon as we're better we would love to come see him. hope you're all doing well and that you're recovering great :)

Camilla said...

We are so happy for you guys. He is so dang cute. How do you even take time out of your day to stop looking at him? I'm so jealous that you have your baby. I'm getting so anxious to hold this little girl. I bought the tutu to do newborn pictures in. We can't wait to come and see you guys. You name the day and we will come. You must be so tired. Let us know if we can do anything.

Paul said...

He DOES get cuter every time I see a new picture of him! His hair has gotten a ton darker hasn't it? Well, I say this every time but I want to see him in person soooo bad! He seriously is so darling!

Ashley said...

I cant believe its already been a week! Time goes so fast! He is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh hannah i do want to chew him.. he looks like you did as a baby.
I am surprised how much he looks like you now. cute boy! Are you having a blast?

vantastic said...

oh goodness, your baby is adorable. love him, love him, love him.

Freddie said...

Hey Nan and K C, What a sweet cutie he is , How can he be a week old now? Im so sorry I didnt stay longer there to help you. Im missing baby Smith and you and K C and cant wait to come see you agian. I think we will actually be in Sandy on Wed so I will call you.

Muranda said...

Oh man...I can't wait to see him again. Like I said, 5 times a day! Keep posting!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings