Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The happiest parents on earth

like KC mentioned I may not be up to messing around with lighting and my camera, but instead my awesome neighbor did all the work for me! I finally got to sit back and relax and WATCH a photo shoot of the cutest little boy ever. KC and I feel so blessed to have this little joy in our home. We want to thank everyone for all your love and support, and especially Jeremy and Julian for these AMAZING pics!





oh and I did manage to grab the camera and catch this amazing moment that would make any mom melt...

12 comments:

Freddie said...

Ohhhhh my heck!! those are too smushy! I cant believe you are doing so good. You are pro parents already. cant wait to get back there to see Smith again. love ya

Brittany said...

Beautiful!

Paul said...

umm....that pic of smith and KC is enough to make ANYONE melt! MORE MORE I NEED MORE!!!!!

The Fox Family said...

wow..these pics are great. Smith is soo adorable. I love baby pictures like these...they do make you melt. ahh. You are soo lucky Hannah!

Amanda said...

Congrats on your little boy. He is adorable! I hope that everything goes well in the next couple of weeks. Enjoy every second because they change so quickly!

Muranda said...

wow...you have officially made me want another one. i remember adam loving every second of ashton on his bare chest...they are just to sweet for words, aren't they?

Rachel said...

Smith is absolutely adorable- perfect features. I'm so happy for you guys and just remember, it gets easier!! I love the name you picked.

linzy said...

So precious! He is adorable!!! What more can I say!

Mel said...

so cute! congrats!

kateworthi said...

I just got back into town and am finally checking your blog to see pics of the little Smith! He's so freakin' cute - and LOVe the name. Congratulations! Mollie actually told me that you had him when I saw her in PHX. Very fun - and you sound like your doing great. Get some sleep! :)

Freddie said...

MORE PICTURES PLEASE !!! I need a daily update :)

Brittney said...

congratulations on your beautiful baby! there is truly nothing that matches the love between a boy and his mommy! I'm so happy for you! It sure beats taking care of kids at the daycare!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings