Monday, March 17, 2008

Shutter happy...

I finally had the energy to get some more studio shots of our little poop stayner today! I had such a hard time deciding which ones I liked best so here are a few to enjoy!







9 comments:

kateworthi said...

Great pics. He is so deliectibly darling. Congratulations. And yes, life certainly changes fast with little ones. Soon, it will be hard to remember what life was like before he came!

Anonymous said...

I love the one on his belly cuz he looks so cozy and happy. he is a definatley a poop stayner!! I wanna squish him.

Brittany said...

I love the last one! he is so cute!

Jules said...

Love them. He has already changed so much. Keep taking pictures because each day changes.

Freddie said...

Ohhh my baby Smitty. Isnt he cute, tiny and smushy. Oh ya and he doesnt look so much like ET now,, just Yoda, and a bit like you Hannah :)Dont worry about the yoda comment,, remember when Jack looked just like a turtle? cant wait to see him this weekend in real live.

linzy said...

Smith's foot looks like yours!! That is sooo cute!! All of them are adorable!

Paul said...

oh my goodness, he is heavenly! The last picture looks soooo much like you!

Muranda said...

Now that is the Hannah that I know and love! Keep taking them, there is no such thing as too many pictures!

The Allred Family said...

Wow, you are very talented Hannah. He's getting even cuter!!!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings