Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TWO WEEKS!

We cant believe two weeks have already gone by! Time flies when you are having fun! We have had our share of late nights, and lack of sleep, but Smith is such a joy we can't complain! He now weighs 8lbs 2oz. and is 20.5 inches tall!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is soooooo cute

Brittany said...

Darling! Keep the pictures coming!

Janette said...

He is so perfect. I love Babies.

Paul said...

I need him, I need him, I NEED him! Please tell me you are still planning on coming down this weekend!

Amanda said...

He is so cute...there is nothing like a new born! Enjoy!

Mel said...

he sure looks great! how are you doing?

Freddie said...

Ohhhh my Smitty boy is getting so adorable. thanks for the pics. love grandmafreddie

Jules said...

I love these new sets of pictures.

Amanda said...

Way cute little one...enjoy every second!!

Anonymous said...

More pictures please!

Brittany said...

OK- So did I tell you Ben Hoopes is in our ward and knows KC from their mission? Funny huh?

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings