Saturday, February 16, 2008

PLAY DOH OR CANKLES?

I am warning those of you who are easily disgusted dont read the following blog:


This is going to be a LONG 3 weeks! My legs have turned into play doh. I literally can put shapes into them.

here are the amazing pics... (I normally would be so embarrassed to show these, but its just too amazing not to)

BEFORE


AFTER



SORRY TO SHOW YOU THAT!

8 comments:

Muranda said...

hannah...first of all, you get those feet up and rest. I know how that feels, and it is so uncomfortable.

second, by the end of the day after you have that baby, your legs will (almost) be back to normal! that water goes away so fast! that's a bonus!

Freddie said...

Well now that I have dried my tears I can make a comment. Im so sorry you are going through that Nan. looks so uncomfortable! I will say lots of prayers and I hope you will get a blessing soon so that all goes well with you and the baby.

Paul said...

oh Hannah, that makes me very sad for you! Just think, it's all worth it and your friend is right, it does go away fast after you have the baby.

Hillarys little Paynes said...

HANNAH!!!! oh my gosh follow your friends advice keep your feet up and rest. Also chug water,with lemon, get foot massages even if you do it yourself, and try oprahs green drink , your body will get in good health for the delivery. i feel so bad for you that looks horrible. if i didnt have so many kids i would come up and take care of you. sorry im no help. cut out salt too.

Anonymous said...

Hannah, My cankles looked exactly identical to that when i had brode. I couldnt put on any shoes and they were defiantely like playdoh. They got almost that bad when i was preg with Teague so don't worry they go back. in the first day most the way... and gone in a week! you will pee like crazy after you have the baby.

Freddie said...

AND ISNT IT DOUGH?

linzy said...

Oh Hannah...I am so sorry! It looks to me like you need some Margarita Foot Creme!! Let me know if you get the urge! :)

Janette said...

oh hannah Banana! I remember those days like it was yesturday. Mine looked like little sausages!After the baby you will lose all the water weight and appreciate every part of your body like you never had before...just watching everything shrink..accept your boobs you will love them!!!!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings