Friday, February 15, 2008

My blue and white valentines day!

Being pregnant on Valentines makes you feel anything but romantic, so this year we decided that we would just spent quality time together working on the baby room! Its finally done and we both just love to sit in it and imagine that in just a few weeks, (or less) we will have a little baby sleeping in that crib!





KC brought home plenty of gear from Boston to make our baby an automatic Boston Red Sox fan! It was so fun to see how excited he was when he showed me.



I bought this rocking horse at the good 'ol D.I. for just 3 bucks! in perfect condition!


KC and I have a tradition that on every holiday we buy each other children's books. We are building a mini library!

5 comments:

Freddie said...

Coooool Hanny and K C. that sure is a cute nursery, and all the things in it are cute ,, K C is funny getting him all that stuff,,Yeeeeepeee another baby..

Hillarys little Paynes said...

really cute room hanny but let me tell yah in a few weeks that baby wont be sleeping in there, haha try your bed!just kidding.

Muranda said...

oh man...i just can't wait. your nursery is so adorable.

Muranda said...

oh man...i just can't wait. your nursery is so adorable.

Brittany said...

I love you your DI find! Absolutely darling! You are quite the interior decorator! I particularly love the walls. Very pottery barn :)

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings