Saturday, February 9, 2008

ANOTHER ONE!


Hailey went into labor this morning with a breach baby and a few hours later and a c-section, out came CACHE JAMESON STEPHENS!!! He is so adorable I could have stayed at the hospital all day holding him. He looks a lot like his brother and sister... You know what that means??

WERE NEXT!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Ok! If you are next then I come shortly after you. Are you nervous? I am. I'm not ready for her to come out yet. I'm not to that point of saying "Just Get Her Out!!" I'm glad she is safe and sound inside and I'm still sleeping at night. Things will change.

Paul said...

I am so excited to see your little boy! It is weird though that you are having a baby- because I swear just yesterday you were 15 years old. Time Flies! You are going to be such a cute fun mom and from the moment you see your child you will have your camera glued to your face because you will think that everything he does is spectacular and glorious. by the way, the pics you took of Cache are gorgeous!

Muranda said...

Oh my!!! I just can't wait...you make sure KC calls us so we can come see!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings