Monday, February 18, 2008

Mom's fault

Lately I have had a thing for Joni Mitchell's music probably because everytime I go to my moms blog one of her songs plays. This song brings back a flood of memories growing up to my mom singing in the kitchen. It also makes me want to move to California where its warm!!!



Thanks mom you hippie you...

2 comments:

Janette said...

hey...i love this joni mitchel song too. what a classic... how are you pregnant woman? sounds like you are on the waiting game and ready for him to get here anytime. Do you have any names picked out? well hope everything is going well in all that snow! he he he!

Cianne said...

I can't believe how one can find someone's blog! How are you KC? Congratulations on the baby! Just two more and you will all caught up with us. Good to see that you are both doing well.
Cianne

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings