hey its me again. how our things going with being pregnant and all. it honestly seems like yesturday I was in your shoes. Sometimes it feels like the day will never come, but once you have him you 'll wish time would go slower. Because it is so fun. get the book Baby wise It's at walmart. it was a life saver for me. it helped me get Boston on a schedule. and he started sleeping through the night at 3 months. Well, I am sure you will do great! update me pics when he is born! Wow! I should write a book. I am a nerd...but you already knew that! ha ha! talk to you later. JET
1 comment:
hey its me again. how our things going with being pregnant and all. it honestly seems like yesturday I was in your shoes. Sometimes it feels like the day will never come, but once you have him you 'll wish time would go slower. Because it is so fun. get the book Baby wise It's at walmart. it was a life saver for me. it helped me get Boston on a schedule. and he started sleeping through the night at 3 months.
Well, I am sure you will do great! update me pics when he is born! Wow! I should write a book. I am a nerd...but you already knew that! ha ha! talk to you later. JET
Post a Comment