Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Taking his time

Baby update:

No baby yet... people werent kidding when they told me you start to count every second the last week. My due date is Sunday, and I swear it couldnt seem any further away. This past sunday I thought I would surely have him because my ankles were more swollen than ever, and I was having contractions every ten min and had really strong back pains. I cleaned my entire house and got everything ready and as soon as I sat back down on the couch to relax the contractions stopped! This little guy is really taking his time :) Which, if he needs it, is fine with me. I am learning to be patient.

2 comments:

Freddie said...

Hannah long life.... need i say more? love ya hang in there .

The Fox Family said...

I am so excited for you Hannah! I cant wait to see another cute greg jewkes family baby pop out! (and then after that can you help me make my blog look cute!lol) haha...you guys are so fun. I love the baby's room! good luck with everything!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings