OK OK... Everyone has been begging me to post a picture of my belly and Ive been too scared to show you, but I figure, im only going to get bigger so I might as well post one now while there is still hope of getting a good angle that might slim me down a bit :) so here it is! I also cut my hair today so I thought i would show you all my transformation!

Heres to being huge for 7 more weeks!
and Heres what KC thinks about it...
6 comments:
Oh Hanny ... you are beautiful! I think you look great, but as for K C now that is what is scarry. :) Im getting so excited to see our new baby boy. LOVE Ya
You look too cute and I like your hair cut!
Oh my, you are adorable! I love it!!!!
KC is handsome as always!
We love you two, and want to hang out when we get back.
SOO cute!!! Your hair is adorable!! And your baby will be too!! :)
Love it! Love the hair...Very cute. You look great.
You really are pregnant! I was starting to think you were joking! I LOVE the belly! You make being pregnant look good!
Post a Comment