Tuesday, January 29, 2008

looking back

I am constantly daydreaming about my baby! (Its kind of hard to not think about him when he is dancing inside my tummy all day) I want to know what he will look like and who he will grow up to be. KC and I have both felt the pressures of parenting in a world like this and had our sleepless nights thinking about how we can do whats best for our little guy. Today I just had to look back at some of our baby pictures to get a glimpse of what he might look like!





2 comments:

linzy said...

Sooo cute!!

Muranda said...

He'll be super cute, and super crazy!

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings