Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday month!

We celebrated two special birthdays this month! Its so fun to see my family growing and changing. We are very excited to announce
MILES IS THREE!!
He was so excited to have a super hero party and a hulk cake. 





 watching his sweet little face as he opened his presents was my favorite part. He was actually so grateful, and sweet the whole time!!

 obviously, whatever Miles wants... Miles gets :)


Miles has been telling us all month that after his birthday, his baby sister would be born! We are so very excited to announce the birth of our beautiful daughter

FREDDIE LUCILE!



On August 21 2012 we received the phone call at about 7am that we needed to be at the hospital ready for the induction at 8:30. I am always soooo slow to progress in the beginning. It was a long first 5 hours or so...
 around 2:30 I told KC I had a feeling she would be born at 4pm.  Our little Freddie Lu was born at 3:58pm! I love this first moment when I get to see her/hold her for the first time. There is nothing more special.
 She was so tiny and sweet, and her cry was very distinct from my boys. I just adore her and am so excited to have a little girl!

 I realize I am huge and swollen, but... 


 The boys cant get enough of her. They are IN LOVE! 



















On another note... Turns out our little Smith is quite the photographer! He got a hold of my camera and started snapping away. I was actually pretty pleased at how they turned out!!





6 comments:

Peter and Katie said...

Congratulations Hannah! What a beautiful family!

Sarah said...

Huge & swollen? Whatever. That picture of you holding Freddie is the sweetest ever. Ok well next to all the other newborn pictures you posted with her. Congratulations!! Your excitement & love for her makes me want a baby:)) And I love that your boys are always topless. Cracks me up! One more comment: I wanted to see more of the Hulk cake. I love cakes. It looked very traditional & I love that. Way to go not stressing yourself & just blogging. Much better idea.

Freddie said...

Ohhh so happy to see an update.. I thought baby Freddie would kick you into gear on your blogging :) love the pics! especially the ones Smith took. Congrats to the Stayner Family !!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

She is beautiful! Congrats you guys!

The Allred Family said...

Hannah you look gorgoes in all the pics! And your little freddie is stunning! Never have I wanted SO much to reach thru the comp. screen and smell and snuggle her. WIsh you had her when Iwas there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough exclamations already. But I mean it.

tanalicious said...

you look gorge! and what a beautiful baby! congrats! i'm so excited for you.. welcome to the world of 3. hang on...

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings