We've had a wonderful first week with little Freddie. She is OVERLY loved, and doted over. This week Grandma Laura brought by the most amazing hand stitched quilt she made. Isnt it beautiful!!??
We also had some awesome rainstorms, and the boys felt it necessary to put on their snow gear to go outside and play in it. (keep in mind the red "shorts" Miles is wearing are actually his underwear. Even in full snow gear he still refuses to be fully dressed)
Julian LOVED the rain!
as for Freddie Lu, she spends her days dozing and dreaming...
Smith has been quite...interesting... he is learning so many things about girls, and nursing, and well... i might have some blackmail for his future...
Im loving the "girl thing" as well. Shes still so tiny that I have hardly any clothes that fit her yet, but Im already planning what she will wear as she gets a little bigger. She is totally irresistible.
Could you just DIE over this smile??!! I cant wait until her smiles are not caused by gas :)
I hope you will excuse the rough editing on these. My motivation is lacking :)




















10 comments:
She is precious! I love her hair and her gassy smiles!
SO YUMMYYYYY!!!! Can I come kiss those cheeks off?!!!! LOVE HER! Do you know if Mandi has had her baby? I of course haven't heard a word but don't really expect to. IF you hear from her let me know:)
She's so stinkin' cute! She looks so much like you Hannah, just with black hair!
She is absolutely and incredibly gorgeous. I SO WISH I could come and hold her for hours on end. I would even take the night shift. :) Congratulations.
Wow beyond beautiful quilt!!. Funny funny boys! Cutest juju. And an absolutely adorable baby girl. You should be soooo proud!
Delicious little snuggle bunny! UGH-- want one!
She is taking my breath away!! What a precious baby girl. That second photo posted of her (profile) is too too cute. I also love how much you are in love with her.
Yes!!!! I love this update!!! She is so precious. I can't believe all her hair. Great job!!! U are amazing.
he needs some knickers on I love boys wearing knickers
I love them wearing knickers too, have him suck me off thenbend him over the bed, then knickers pulled aside and f--k him in the ass watch my come drip from him, toddler boys suck and f--k best
Post a Comment