Friday, March 23, 2012

Our little Smith turned 4 this month so I decided it would be appropriate to blog again... after a 4 month lazy blogging spell (dont worry, eventually I will post December through March)
I insanely decided to invite 20 4 year olds to our house for a Star Wars birthday party. (yes, you read that right TWENTY!!!) Im not sure what I was thinking, other than the fact that we have a bazillion 4 year olds in our neighborhood, and Smith started naming all of them as I was making a list. I set up the night before so we could make sure to fit all 20 in my kitchen.  
this is the before picture:

 KC slaved away until 2am on this baby. ill admit I didnt think he could pull this one off, but I always seem to underestimate his artistic abilities. The thing was falling apart when he started! He just managed to make it look spactacular.
 Smith loved it, and thats what matters :)




 One thing I learned about my little guy is that he does not handle crowds well. By the end of the party he was laying on the floor with his ears covered claiming it was "too loud" and "too crazy" and he didnt want any more presents! ha ha. before his party guests even left, he had crashed on my bed into a sugar coma, and later puked his guts out. 
Next year maybe we will do something low key...

sidenote: it actually wasnt that bad having 20! I had help from two of my girlfriends and it was manageable... no one got hurt, and my house stayed intact. whewwww!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is a full on introvert...crowds drain his energy. And the poor kid...all that sugar...what a cutie. I love him.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings