Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NIECES AND NEPHEWS GALORE

Last month I had the PRIVILEGE of watching my niece and nephew ( Layla and Zander) for a week while my brother and his wife went on a cruise. It was fun having friends for my kids all week! We were able to celebrate Layla's birthday, and she even honored the no shirt policy we have in our house :)

 Little Zander has the sweetest little heart. He is a mini adult.  I loved getting to know him better because they live in St. George and I don't get to see them often.
Zander
                                                                         

 Layla is full of glory and SASS! Man I love this little munchkin. it was SO fun to have a girl around, and although I am new at the doing hair thing, she was super patient with me while I made her look "pretty" every day
Layla


 This picture speaks volumes about their personalities. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.




I made a long overdue drive out to meet my new little niece Stevie and instantly fell in love. Isnt she darling!!!? 

Stevie

Audrey



Julian


Cache

Carter

Jada

on another note...

My boys are no strangers to technology. Not something I'm entirely proud of, but they could spend hours on the ipad and phone if I let them. honestly, HOURS. so while I have them distracted...

ill take a gazillion pictures of their half naked little bodies...










THANKSGIVING 2011
there were far more rolls than we would have ever eaten. It was nice to finally spend a Holiday with my parents newly home from their mission. My dad even busted out his football skills and tackled a few 8 year olds... Oh the joy...















3 comments:

Janette said...

Love the posts!!! Seriously such beautiful kids. Love every photo!!

Sarah said...

You should submit your photos to a kid magazine or something & make them pay you BIG money because these pictures are priceless. And what a sweet aunt/sister you are!!

Claire Allred said...

I LOVED this post...so many gorgeous meaningful pics- the one of your mom in her apron is SO her, the one of your dad playing football and laughing is SO him, and the ones of your kids and nieces and nephews...gorgeous. I kinda feel like I just attended a mini family reunion and I loved it. I don't know how you deal with all of your gorgoues pictures...they woould be my wallpaper. Serious. They are breathtaking Hannah! And it doesn't hurt to have beautiful subjects. In fact...maybe its not your photography skills but rather your gorgeous family. YUP. That's what I am going with.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings