There are few things I enjoy more in life than watching my kids swim. Swimming brings out the best in their personalities. They both enjoy it so much, but its entertaining how completely joyful they are in the water.
Miles could jump in all day. over and over...
I love this picture below so much I can hardly stand it.
We have had such a fun summer. My kids are at such a fun age, and enjoy even the simplest things. But now its time to turn over a new leaf... SMITH STARTED PRE-SCHOOL!!! He loves it so much. Every time I drop him off he seems bigger. My little boy is growing up so fast. And Miles cant WAIT to join him.
(I was trying to get rid of his insane bed head so I put his head under the sink. big mistake right before first day of school pictures... duh)













2 comments:
cute pics! looks like you were at the marriott in park city. Yes, I know my marriotts! :) I can't beleive its still warm enough to swim in UT!
Awwww my cute boys. love how joyful they always are!! and darling !
Post a Comment