Monday, August 15, 2011

Monster Bash!

Our little Miles turned two last Thursday (August 11th) and we had a little monster party for him but first we spent the morning at Thanksgiving Point animal farm (one of his favorite places) because a few of his cousins were unable to come out for the party that night. So I made some little monster cupcakes and we had a little daytime picnic.









After begging for a "monster party" for days, two days before the party he changed his mind and asked for a soccer party instead. So to compromise, I made him a soccer cupcake 
(honestly a VERY proud moment for me.) 




 His sweet little cousins and Aunt Janalynne were so great to come out and spend the day with us.




Im pretty proud of how his monster cake turned out, considering past birthday cakes I have made... 


and I even made a special pink cupcake for his cute friend Molly who shares a birthday with him

I made these monsters too! 


my sister taught me how to make cake balls which I used as the monsters eyes, and extra little eyeballs.

 CACHE
 MADDEN
 BIRTHDAY BOY
 COUSIN BRODE WATCHING INTENTLY 
 PRINCESS MOLLY AND HER BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE

 BEAUTIFUL BABY ANNIE

 PARTY DAD!!!!



ELLIE


JAKE (who refused to let me take a picture of him) I adore his little face

ABBY

(Peyton Teague and Brode snuck away before I could get a picture of them. but we sure loved having all his fun friends there!!)
 



We love our little baby Miles. It was such a special, fun day!!


6 comments:

Annie said...

Wow Hannah! Way to make a little boy feel special! I LOVE the monster theme. You are so incredibly talented.
Miles looks so big! We get to see his personality through your lens. :)
Happy birthday Miles!

The Fox Family said...

Cute!! I love the cupcakes they are adorable! go you! And Miles is soo cute! I love all his faces in these pics!

Janette said...

love the cupcakes and cake WAY impressive. Happy birthday to your little man!
seriously such handsome kids you have. I think little heart breakers when they get older for sure.

Claire Allred said...

WHOA! Miles is sooooo cool. He has way more friends than I do! :) Cute stuff Hanny- love the cake and cupcakes and stuffed monsters. And Miles's face where Brode is watching.....sooooo expressive.

spideybrian said...

LOVED the post before this one, and all your cute monsters!!! Super fun!! Can't believe he's 2, seriously, it seems like you were just posting pics of your play-doh ankles during that pregnancy ;)!

PS, you really need to come take pics of my little ones...paaaaleeeeaaaaaseeeee!?!?!?!?! Love your guts!

tanalicious said...

hah! those cupcakes are the cutest! i love them. and your monster guys are adorable too. i wish my kid wanted a monster party, but he's all about the super heroes...

i think we should do a photo trade. you do my kids. i'll do yours.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings