No one ever warned me that they grow up this fast... (ok, so maybe they did warn me). I just cant believe how much my boys are changing. I mean undies??
Dont worry, he's not quite potty trained, but he's a lot closer than Smith!
Smith has been such a delight lately! He loves spending one on one time together. He has so much to say, and is busy busy busy. Although he can be a handful at times, he really is just a big ball of snuggley joy!
(I know this picture is totally over exposed, but It was so cute of him I did everything I could to fix it.)








3 comments:
I can hardly stand how cute these kids are!! Undies for Miles!and Smiles on Smith!! now that could make me catch the next flight out of London!
Your kids are so so adorable. I love ALL your pictures they really make me want to squeeze there little cheeks!
Oh Hannah, you are right, they are simply delish!
I especially love the picture of Smith under the blanket. Sooo pretty.
Your boys are growing up so fast!!
Post a Comment