We went camping over 4th of July weekend with our friends the VanOrmans who were nice enough to invite us to their campsite and share their smores :) I have been dying to go camping for months now, and it was so much fun!
This is the cute VanOrman family
dont mind the make-up-less-ness, but here is my cute family
it was absolutely beautiful up AF canyon all weekend. I love living so close to the canyon. I am no Adam Barker, but I had to snap a few pictures of our beautiful surroundings


Here is the little "morning person" of the family. Smith and Dad slept in while I was up with Miles at the crack of dawn and had to walk him around and take him away from all the sleeping campers so he wouldnt wake them up with his "whats that??" commentary.
dont you just love those baggy sleepy eyes?
a mommy couldnt be more in love even if it does mean no sleep. (I passed him off to KC after an hour and had him take his turn pacing the campgroud)
The kids LOVED the smores, and the fire



This is the cute VanOrman family
dont mind the make-up-less-ness, but here is my cute family
it was absolutely beautiful up AF canyon all weekend. I love living so close to the canyon. I am no Adam Barker, but I had to snap a few pictures of our beautiful surroundings


Here is the little "morning person" of the family. Smith and Dad slept in while I was up with Miles at the crack of dawn and had to walk him around and take him away from all the sleeping campers so he wouldnt wake them up with his "whats that??" commentary.
dont you just love those baggy sleepy eyes?
a mommy couldnt be more in love even if it does mean no sleep. (I passed him off to KC after an hour and had him take his turn pacing the campgroud)
The kids LOVED the smores, and the fire






3 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys! Cute pics! I had no idea you were up so early with Miles... you were really quiet! Let's do it again soon!
Half of your post is the exact reasons why I would never go camping with kids...You are a brave woman.
you picked the best camping buddies. The VanOrmans are pros! Looks like a lot of fun. And no make-up...DUH! That's the joy of camping! cute pics
Post a Comment