Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July continued...

nothing excites Smith more than a river full of rocks. We went back up the canyon on Monday to Tibble Fork and Smith threw rocks into the water for hours. I love seeing the three of them together. Its like this surreal moment for me. Im so grateful!!





one of the best "moment captures" ever!



we drove home to an awesome sunset. which for me, tops a fireworks show. I love watching the sunset.

we also did some swimming that weekend in KC's Aunt Kathys pool (yes, you better bet we were exhausted after the holiday was over)
and enjoyed visiting with his family









Smith had to sport his Moms awesome D.I. find, 80's hot shorts, at least once this summer. poor kid didnt even know how snazzy he looked.


1 comment:

Annie said...

love those! they're so fun! i especially like the one of miles being thrown up in the air ;)

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings